Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sneak Peeks Where Are You?

Hello friends!  How are you?

On a personal note.. things are improving in our house, though our son isn't quite himself yet.  He's miles improved from our sleepless night, about 65% there I think.  Strep/tonsillitis is gross I have to say, I looked in his throat today and yuck.  But the meds are doing their job.   So, thanks for asking about him.

So...if you're a regular reader of mine, you're probably expecting some Sneak Peeks from Flourishes about this time, and trust me I can't wait to show them to you!  But, we've run into a little glitch in production :(...so we're delaying the Release one week  (see the link for more info) ....that way, YOU won't be waiting for stamps to arrive after the Release.

Good news is you have an extra week to get in on the Release Week Birthday Challenge and enter to win the crazy awesome $150 prize in Flourishes Stamps!

...and I thought I'd give you a little teaser of 2 of my projects just for fun :)  It's a fabulous release!

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I am so glad your son is improving. I am thinking of you. Can't wait to see your peaks!
hugs,
Chris