Friday, August 14, 2009

The Show's Not Over Yet!

I have a few last samples of the Flourishes New Releases....the store is now open! Come shopping!

This one is one of my favourites...I love the fresh colors against the white. I colored this one with Prismacolor pencils, added silk ribbon, some pretty scoring lines, and tiny pearls.
On this card I colored the pretty butterflies with copic markers to match this Jenni Bowlin paper. I sponged the butterfly layer with cream caramel to warm it up, and added Floral Accents with my Nestabilities.


Don't forget that your $100 purchase in the Flourishes Store before taxes and shipping entitles you to be a part of the FLIP progam at Flourishes, thats the Flourishes Loyalty Incentive Program, special incentives and sales for FLIP members only, plus a fabulous Flourishes bag!

14 comments:

creativearts said...

I love your cards! I ordered the new release sets last night and can't wait to get my hands on them.

Rose Ann said...

Your cherries are so fresh and beautiful, and your butterfly card is so elegant!! I love both cards, Christine!!

kim said...

I sit here in awe of your cards. The way you color and assemble to whole thing is beautiful. I watch your site everyday.

Thanks
Kim

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Mmmmmmm!!! LOVE the red/green/white on the first card Christine!! And your cherries look positively YUMMY!! Then, on the second, your "stained glass" butterflies are STUNNING!! WOW girl!!

Ida said...

Beautiful cards. The cherries are just delightful and I love the rich feel of the butterfly card.

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are nice but the cherry card rocks! The colours are incredible they just pop.

Crystal said...

Stunning Stunning Stunning! WOW Christine!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous artwork! I ordered mine today....woohoo...

Lori Craig said...

This looks so clean but has so much detail - does that make sense? So pretty, Christine! Love those cherries.

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are gorgeous - Christine!!! Love the cherry card with the scored BG!!! Hugs ~S~

Leslie Miller said...

You and those cherries were made for each other, Christine! Both cards are gorgeous! Your coloring is out of this world!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome cards! I especially love the bold colors on the cherry card. They really pop against all that white space. GORGEOUS!

Stacy Morgan said...

Christine these are beautiful! I really like the white on white with the splashes of color in the cherries card. What a surprise.... lol The butterflies look wonderful with the Jenni papers!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done!