Thursday, September 4, 2008

Death by Forms

Does anyone else feel this way the first week of school? I've signed a gazillion forms for my kids all who started school this week. And cheques! Oh my goodness the money you dole out for 3 kids in school. Whew! But they've all made good adjustments to their classrooms/schools.


No time for stamping recently, but I have a couple of photos you might like to see.


Here is a precious one I really love. It was from our recent vacation. We were trying to get set up for a family photo shoot. That's a test of patience right there. Getting 3 kids to look at the camera, not make goofy faces and try and get them to understand that this is something that matters to their mother.


So this is me and my little guy. They have staggered entry in Kindergarten so he went the other day with a smaller group of kids, but his first real day with the whole class is tomorrow. I love this sweet shot though. My baby is growing up!

And this is our family photo.....let me tell you that we took about 20 shots to even get one that looked half way normal.
I hope to be back later this weekend with some thing creative for you. I'm working on some swaps this week that have to be mailed out by Monday.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I can totally relate to the forms & checks burn-out! lol

You have such a beautiful family, Christine!!

Tracy said...

That is a great way to put it, "death by forms"!! That is exactly what it is. When my boys came home from school the first day I asked them if they had homework and they said "no, but you do". I think I signed fewer papers when we bought a house!
Love you pictures, such a lovely family.

Shirley said...

A lovely family!

Anonymous said...

Oh Christine, what a beautiful family! Isn't it fun to get everyone to smile at the camera at the same time?! Thanks for sharing your new pics with us! Hugs ~C

Anonymous said...

Drats, I know I left a comment on this one as well. I remember seeing these pictures and thinking what a beautiful family you have. I can't figure out what's going on in cyberland. I remember leaving comments about the forms and how it goes all the way to college and how I nearly panicked when I didn't have Stephen's forms in to Vanderbilt of time. Oh well, any way, is doesn't get better as they get older, especially if they're involved with a lot of sports.

Denise Marzec said...

I hear you on the forms. When we got the mailing for preschool, my DH looked at the packet and asked, "Are we going to school or taking out a mortgage?!"

I love your new pic...you gorgeous girl...and you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

oh my your family is too darn cute...I stumbled upon your blog for the first time this evening...I absolutely love your embossed Scandinavian card. WOW!!!! I amy have to use the idea...it is so nicely done. TFS ..I have you in my favorites now! Donna