Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Follow in Your Footsteps


*Follow in Your Footsteps...and get to where you've been* Love this quote...but I can't find where it was from! Anyone know???
This is a combination card for Julie and Michelle's DTGD challenges today. And VERY out of my comfort zone...all this white space....wow! But that's why it's a challenge right? Sorry for the shadow...it's cloudy here!
I had the idea in my head to mask and emboss these two hiking boots behind one another. I'm not sure that you can see I embossed the square behind the boots, and pierced it with the SU embossing template. I wrote the quote in Close to Cocoa around the square and then also used half of a Designer Label punch for the sentiment. I colored in the gingham and added hemp. I REALLY wanted to add a shoelace...but couldn't find one! Wouldn't that have been cute?
This will be for my husband from our kids. He's with our students in Mexico City doing children's ministry at two churches and they're doing some great things...but we miss him very much here! And single parenting is tough!
Recipe: Stamps: Happy Camper, Fancy Flexible Phrases Ink: Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip Craft Paper: Whisper White! Close to Cocoa Accessories: Gingham, Hemp, Vintage Brads, SW Marker, Dimensionals, Piercing Template, Clear EP


No comments: