Friday, July 18, 2008

Bella Baby Double Pocket

Today's Limited Supply challenge has us using folds to create our project. I remember way back Beate doing a tutorial on a Double Pocket that was adorable. And, best of all it's really simple. You start with a 10 1/2 x 5 piece of cardstock, score on the long length at 3 1/2 and 7 inches, fold accordian style, then cut the depth of the two pocket heights as desired. Decorate, adhere with sticky strip and it's adorable don't you think??? I especially like the opposite ribbon pulls.
I just received this set the other day along with my SU! Preorder for the Fall and Winter 08 Catalogue. I think baby cards are perfect as pocket cards. Here's a very simple use of the pockets and of the new Bella Rose papers the new In Colors AND the new scallop punch. I also added a little chunky glitter to my elephant ear for a little girl glitz. Some simple ribbons and brads and you're done! It would work great for an announcement and picture, or for a gift and gift card enclosure. I hope to get a *boy* one of these done today too...but I also have a journal to make as well - so maybe you'll see me later! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe: Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP, Ink: Riding Hood Red, White Craft Accessories: Earth Elements Brads, Scallop Punch (Circle and new scallop length punch), Old Olive Wide Grossgrain, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Chunky Glitter, Mono Multi Glue, Piercer

1 comment:

Pegg S said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the new colors and DP and everything you did with this!!